NERM 2020 is organizing a Senior Chemists event on Sunday, October 18 at 2:00 PM. The event will consist of a one hour guided tour of the George Eastman Museum.
The George Eastman Museum is located in Rochester, New York, on the estate of George Eastman, the pioneer of popular photography and motion picture film. Founded in 1947 as an independent nonprofit institution, it is the world’s oldest photography museum and one of the oldest film archives.
Transportation will be provided. We recommend allowing 15-20 minutes of travel time each way and about 2 hours for the guided tour and for you to explore the museum on your own.
For your planning convenience, here are the estimated times for the event:
- Depart Convention center at: 2:00 PM
- Estimated arrival at the Eastman Museum: 2:15 PM
- 1st Guided tour begins (second group visits museum on their own): 2:30 PM
- 2nd Guided tour begins (first group visits museum on their own): 3:30 PM
- Depart Eastman Museum at: 4:45 PM
- Estimated arrival at the Convention Center: 5:00 PM
Contact Brittney Petel for more information!